Alexandra will introduce this session by speaking about the effects of meditation on brain activity. She will then lead a slow-hands moving meditation, each one accompanied by soothing, reassuring words. This is a process of gradually shifting your attention from the large movement of the yoga postures to the small movements of the breath. As you will attend to the postures, you will release deep-seated tensions and refine your awareness by concentrating on the subtlety of your breath.
What you Need to Know Before you Join:
- You are welcome to participate with your cameras on/off
- You can join with a family member or a friend
- To join the class just click on the relevant hyperlink on the time you are interested to participate on the agenda above
- You don’t need to download the Zoom application to join the room – just click on the link
- If you have any issues finding the Zoom links, feel free to email us here and we will share them with you
Photo by Cottonbro