Workshops and Seminars on Healthy Eating
Urban Yoga Lab’s nutritionist Dorota offers a variety of speeches and seminars on wellbeing, healthy eating habits, and advice for food supplements, herbs, and superfoods.
Plan Your Weekly Meals – Efficient and beyond healthy meal preparations – 60 min webinar
This 60 min online workshop will guide you through planning your weekly meals in a quick, orderly, and beyond healthy way. You will be provided with 5 nutritionally analysed recipes that will help you create delicious, innovative dishes that are simple to cook.
In this webinar we will explore:
- How to shop for food with an emphasis on healthy ingredients
- How to interpret food labels and ingredients to avoid
- 5 daily meals that can be used as lunch and dinner using seasonal ingredients
One Healthy Habit At A Time – Hacks on healthy eating habits – 60 min, seminar
In this 60-minute online seminar, we’ll explore what you can do today to achieve lasting health, vitality, and longevity. You will learn the fundamental concepts of health hacking, help you get started with the step-by-step guide for your own health journey.
In this webinar you will discover:
- How to introduce one healthy habit daily
- How to regulate your sleeping pattern
- Tools to help stop eating at least 3 hours before bedtime
- Journalling methods before bedtime
- Intermittent Fasting types
- Why Cold showers every morning are healthy
Optimal Performance – series of 3, 40min seminars
Work smarter not harder. In this seminar, we will discover how not eating can contribute to the clarity of mind, more energy and controlling of food cravings. Biohacks will include but are not limited to intermittent fasting, time-restricted eating, modifying blood sugar with the ketogenic diet and avoiding certain foods.
During the series of 3, 40 min seminars you will discover:
- Introduction to fasting
- Benefits and Types of fasting
- Case studies
- Each session will contain homework and an accountability buddy
- At the end of the last seminar, there will be an opportunity to share personal experience