Our Emotional Wellness and Resilience Program
Our Mindfulness Toolkit for Businesses is a Feel-Good Wellness Formula which has been designed to support mental health at work. This formula is based on the idea that mindfulness can provide us with strong foundations to enhance eight major aspects of our wellbeing. At the same time, this program is a powerful platform for connecting with others while creating some “me time”.
The idea behind the Mindfulness Toolkit for Businesses is that each weekly (or ad hoc) wellness activity is dedicated to a separate wellbeing pillar (outlined below). We use physiology, mindfulness movement, meditation, and breathing to bring the body and mind into a Zen state.
The Eight Pillars
- Better Sleep
- Better digestion
- Boost energy levels
- Improve focus and concentration
- Way to switch off and relax
- Boost productivity
- Stress management
- Unleash creativity
What is the Mindfulness Toolkit for Businesses Program?
The Mindfulness Toolkit for Businesses is a mindfulness toolkit consisting of live-streamed group wellness activities including yoga, mindfulness, and meditation classes along with wellness webinars and workshops that can take place on a weekly or ad-hoc basis depending on your company’s specific requirements. We take into account the number of employees, your top wellbeing priorities, and your KPIs before coming to you with a bespoke package 100% tailor-made to your needs.
Worldwide coverage: our services are available in all markets. That means that you can simultaneously deliver our wellness services to multiple geographical locations. Additionally, we offer multiple sessions per day so that you can cover all time zones. Wherever your employees are located, we can be there too.
The focus of this program is on delivering interactive, engaging, and fun wellness activities that will help you increase productivity, retain and attract youth talent, keep your employees motivated and connected, and improve morale, all while promoting well-being within your organisation.
Mix & Match Wellness Menu
Part of our DNA is creating tailor-made wellness solutions and that’s why all our packages are flexible, adjustable, and moulded to suit your employees’ needs. Therefore, we invite you to select one single type of service or a mix and match our different wellness options.
Our program is a series of wellness activities mostly focused on balanced wellbeing, mindfulness, experience, and enrichment.
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Employees’ stories about their experience which can be shared with leadership and be promoted in the organisation.
Skype for Business, Zoom, Insta live, or any other platform of your choosing.
Days & Times
Monday to Friday – 8am, 9am, 12pm, 1pm, 5pm and 6pm.
About the Classes | Mix & Match your Favourite Sessions
- Yoga | Pilates | Meditation
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition & Cooking Classes
- Happiness & Success
How it Works
- Capacity: Our classes can be streamed to up to 10 people/session or to an unlimited number of participants depending on your package.
- Duration: Meditation classes last 30 minutes, yoga classes 45 minutes and mindfulness boosters last 30 minutes.
- Logistics: Your employees will receive a calendar invite including the Zoom links and the wellness activities description. The classes/webinars will be streamed via video. The date and time are up to you to decide based on your employees’ needs and preferences – we suggest Monday to Friday – 8am, 9am, 12pm, 1pm, 5pm or 6pm.
- Instructors: Highly qualified professionals with strong corporate experience.
- Available: Worldwide
- Equipment: No equipment is needed.
- Eligibility: Everyone is welcome – everyone can access this type of class regardless of their physical condition or level of practice.
Why is Employee Wellness Essential to a Successful Business?
Take a look at some statistics for implementing a wellness program within the workplace:
- Anxiety, and poor mental health costs UK businesses between £33 billion and £42 billion a year (Benenden Health)
- In 2018/19, 600,000 workers in the UK experienced workplace stress, accounting for 44% of work-related illness (Labour Force Study)
- Employers must provide extra care for employees that work from home, or risk an increase in the number of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) (Clyde & Co)
- For every dollar invested in wellness, companies average a return of $2.71 (Harvard Business Review )