Our Wellbeing Days or Weeks Agenda offers you the opportunity to designate time-off that your employees can use to recharge themselves, putting them in the right headspace for their jobs. If caring about your employees is a core value of your business, then introducing wellbeing days will make your employees feel cared for — in a world full of pressure and stress.
Drawing on our experience working in the corporate world alongside our 20+ team of wellbeing teachers, coaches and facilitators, we can design, promote and execute every aspect of your wellbeing event we offer a mindfulness toolkit consisting of live-streamed group wellness activities including yoga, mindfulness and meditation classes along with wellness mini webinars and workshops. We take into account the number of employees, your top wellbeing priorities, and your KPIs before coming to you with a bespoke package 100% tailor-made to your needs.
Worldwide coverage: our services are available in all markets. That means that you can simultaneously deliver our wellness services to multiple geographical locations. Additionally, we offer multiple sessions per day so that you can cover all time zones. Wherever your employees are located, we can be there too.
The focus of this program is on delivering interactive, engaging, and fun wellness activities that will help you increase productivity, retain and attract youth talent, keep your employees motivated and connected, and improve morale, all while promoting well-being within your organisation.
Mix & Match Wellness Menu
Part of our DNA is creating tailor-made wellness solutions and that’s why all our packages are flexible, adjustable, and moulded to suit your employees’ needs. Therefore, we invite you to select one single type of service or a mix and match our different wellness options.
Our program is a series of wellness activities mostly focused on balanced wellbeing, mindfulness, experience, and enrichment. You can choose between
- Wellness Classes
- Workshops & Webinars
- Special wellness sessions related to massage therapy, nutrition, and mindful movement
- More wellbeing workshops or corporate retreats
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Employees’ stories about their experience can be shared with leadership and be promoted in the organisation.
We also run bespoke workplace wellbeing events for awareness days and global initiatives such as
- Unplugging Day 05/03/2021
- Woman’s Day 08/03/2021
- Family Wellness Month 01/04/2021
- Father’s Day 20/06/2021
Examples of Mini-Webinars & Workshops
Wellness Agenda, March 2021
Create a Perfect Morning Routine: 5 Ways to Start An Amazing Day | 30 min
A strong morning routine is a set of actions we perform in the morning before starting our day’s main activity which sets us up for a productive day.
What does your current morning routine look like?
- A hurried and frenzied rush out the bedroom?
- Sleeping in until the last possible minute?
- Mindlessly checking social media and not being productive?
- What are your thoughts before you get out of bed?
In this session, we will explore how to:
- Create a morning routine that works for us filled with purpose, presence, and peace
- Place our daily tasks in an Eisenhower Matrix to boost our performance
- Adopt some of the best morning routine hacks proven to boost energy and motivation throughout the day – turning us from procrastinators to high performers
Aromatherapy: 6 Essential Oils for Stress Relief | 30 min
Aromatherapy is the practice of using aromatic essential oils to improve our well-being. Studies have shown that specific essential oils used in aromatherapy like bergamot, jasmine, and lavender, can help alleviate stress, calm the body and mind, and promote better sleep. In this beginner’s aromatherapy session, we will explore how we can apply aromatherapy to all aspects of our life for our health, our home and our happiness.
In this introductory session, we will learn about
- Aromatherapy as a way to pamper ourselves and others
- The calming abilities of bergamot, jasmine, lavender, clary sage, rose and lemon oil
- How to use these oils and herbs
- What to do before and after use
5 Mindful Breathing Exercises for Stress | 30 min
According to the American Psychological Association, “75 to 90% of all physician office visits is for stress-related ailments and complaints”. In most cases, people who are anxious tend to breathe in their upper lungs (upper chest) with shallow, rapid breaths or tend to hyperventilate by exhaling more than they inhale. During this session we will be taught 5 calming breathing techniques which can help us to relieve stress and anxiety. These techniques aim to optimise physical and emotional wellbeing, help us to sleep better and promote relaxation.
In this session, we will
- Practice five breathing techniques based on mindfulness to feel calm
- Experience breathing as a natural way to better sleep, relax, and focus
- Learn how to decrease the cortisol levels which is the body’s primary stress hormone
5 Daily Mental Habits of Peaceful People | 30 min
A calm and peaceful mind leads to increased levels of energy, sharper mental power and improved memory. In this 30-minute mini class, we will practice techniques of turning peace of mind into a habit:
- Make time to worry on purpose
- Keep a self-compassion diary
- How to quiet negative thoughts and declutter a chaotic mind
- Keep technology out of the bedroom
- Raise your hopes and lower your expectations
Researchers call this “savouring,” which is all about paying attention to the moment. Via these techniques, we will explore some of the mental habits of peaceful people so we can incorporate these into our daily lives and experience calmness.
If you want to find out more email us here