ZEN WARRIOR SERIES: ‘The Future of Work is Employee Wellbeing’
FUTURE OF WORK 2.0 – 27/1/2021 AT ALLBRIGTH MEMBER’S CLUB
Date: Friday 27 January, 5.30 pm- 7.30 pm
Address: 24-26 Maddox St, London W1S 1PP
Panel Event Briefing
About the event
Over the past three years, Urban Yoga Lab has helped over 75 brands discover innovative ways of becoming an ‘Employer of Choice’, while simultaneously supporting over 50,000 hybrid employees to radically upgrade their mental health and well-being.
To celebrate, Urban Yoga Lab is delighted to announce our first live and in-person event, which is to be held at the AllBright in Mayfair (London), on the 27th of January. ‘The Future of Work is Employee Well-being’ is the first in a series of ‘Zen Warrior’ events taking place at AllBright and other exclusive venues in London.
Alex, the founder and CEO of UYL, brings together an expert panel of the biggest names in employee wellbeing and mental health, and welcomes 50 in-person attendees and thousands of participants watching via live stream. The occasion brings together HR executives, senior recruiters and ambitious founders to talk about the employee well-being issues affecting their teams in 2023 — and our panel of well-being experts will provide every participant with valuable insights and actionable solutions to help their teams thrive.
The COVID-19 crisis accelerated existing trends and caused organizations to re-evaluate many aspects of work. In this panel discussion, we bring together our latest perspectives on the future of work, workforce, and workplace. Some of the top employee wellbeing and mental health experts from Urban Yoga Lab discuss how best to manage a multigenerational workforce, why you should be building a strong corporate brand identity online, and how to attract new talent, as well as best practices and insights from UYL’s employee wellbeing programmes.
Some of the key subjects discussed will include:
- 10 pillars of holistic employee wellbeing
- Strategies to retain your top talent in the workplace
- The future of work after COVID 19 and how to create a positive employee experience
- The importance of building a strong corporate brand identity online
- How to better support employees in a hybrid environment
The Zen Warrior series are sponsored by Urban Yoga Lab and Oxyzn. Urban Yoga Lab empowers corporates and SMEs to help their employees to boost their performance, prevent burnout and build resilience through evidence-based tools based on mindfulness, elite sports psychology and neuroscience. To learn more about what UYL can offer your company, visit https://urbanyogalab.com
What’s included in a single invitation
- Access to the event
- Access to AllBrigth members club
- Playback links to re-watch sessions
- Complimentary drinks
- Access to our Oxyzn app
- Opportunity to book in for a headshot (first come, first served)
- Access to mentors and coaches
Also, at the event
- In-person attendees will have access to AllBrights floor where you can:
- Meet our sponsor organisations
- Connect with other attendees to share ideas and practice your networking skills
- Benefit from access to mentors
- Speak with Urban Yoga Lab’s team about getting a complimentary Discovery call
- Speak with Urban Yoga Lab’s team about getting a complimentary awareness pack
- Have professional headshots for your social media channels