D&I (Inclusive Culture)
D&I 101: an introduction to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
The modern workplace is more diverse than ever and shows no signs of stopping. Designed to be a introduction to key themes in this space, in this 60 minute session, we will explore:
- The difference between Diversity & Inclusion
- Understanding our biases
- Things we can all do to create an inclusive work environment
- Why it’s hard to talk about race at work:
It is important to learn how to talk about racism in all the spaces where racism occurs, including the office. In this 60 min session, we will discuss:
- Why do certain topics of conversation make us uncomfortable?
- Why do we need to talk about race at work?
- Tips for initiating positive conversations.
Understanding neuro-diversity at work
Whilst a significant percentage of the population is neuro-diverse, organisations could do more to ensure that they create a culture that embraces our different ways of thinking. In this 60 minute session, you will learn:
- What is neurodiversity: some definitions
- One size does not fit all: championing different ways of thinking
- How to build a neuro-diverse workplace
See Oxyzn In Action
Let us your email address if you want to organise a discovery call.