Sometimes we get so caught up in the nitty-gritty that it becomes easy to forget we live on a fascinating, life-giving planet that is surrounded by other planets in space.
The Earth is constantly spinning on its axis and rotating around the sun, our galaxy’s source of vitality and energy. This simple and imagination-inducing meditation is all about connecting yourself with something larger than you and situating yourself within the greater universe.
If you feel isolated, stuck in the everyday details, alone in the world, or simply “off”, this meditation can take the edge off, as it will remind you that you are part of an interconnected whole and the universe is not a series of separate parts, but one interconnected whole.
What you Need to Know Before you Join:
- You are welcome to participate with your cameras on/off
- You can join with a family member or a friend
- To join the class just click on the relevant hyperlink on the time you are interested to participate on the agenda above
- You don’t need to download the Zoom application to join the room – just click on the link
- If you have any issues finding the Zoom links, feel free to email us here and we will share them with you
Photo by Andrea