Helpline managers understand mental health issues early
March 3 at 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
An informative and educating workshop that aims to assist employees at all levels understand the importance of mental health wellbeing and provide them with tools to help work on it. At the end of it, employees will be able to recognise signs of poor mental health and have information on where to find professional help and support.
This workshop aims to remove stigma from mental health matters and provide a reassuring, safe space where employees can be educated and informed on mental health.
The workshop is tailored to the needs of the organisation and a number of senior leaders and employees are requested to answers a brief anonymous survey that will determine the content of the session.
- Mental health, what it is and its significance to our wellbeing
- How can we look after our mental health?
- Signs of poor mental health and information on organisations dealing with different mental health issues
What you Need to Know Before you Join:
- You are welcome to participate with your cameras on/off
- You don’t need to be experienced to join any of our yoga or anti-stress stretching classes (the instructor provides a series of modifications for every posture)
- You can join more than once during the same day
- You can join with a family member or a friend
- You don’t need any special equipment to join (instead of a mat you can use a long towel)
- To join the class just click on the relevant hyperlink on the time you are interested to participate on the agenda above
- You don’t need to download the Zoom application to join the room – just click on the link
- If you have any issues finding the Zoom links, feel free to email us here and we will share them with you