How to Build Healthy Habits
October 3, 2022 at 8:00 am - 9:00 pm| Free
The Stoptober quit smoking challenge has inspired more than one and a half million attempts to stop smoking since it began in 2012. Research has shown that if you quit for 28 days, you’re 5 times more likely to quit for good. In Urban Yoga Lab, we know that building healthy habits, it’s not easy. That’s why we design a toolkit that can help you to make healthy habits stick.
In this session, we will:
- Explore how different people handle stress and stay positive
- Determine how to handle stress by practising several workouts
- How to stay healthy and avoid unhealthy “stress relievers” such as alcohol consumption, junk food etc.
- Learn how to build a personalised plan that works for you to boost your mental health
- How to stick to the plan and make it into a habit
Photo by Polina