Introducing Earth Day: 7 Recycling Tips for Families
July 14 at 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm| Free
Learning how to recycle is a great way to celebrate Earth Day and do your part to care for the planet. Use these seven eco-friendly recycling tips to get started.
Earth Day is an opportunity to remember and to take care of our planet by keeping it clean and by following the rule of “Reduce, Reuse and Recycle”. We can reduce our use of resources like water, we can reuse many things such as jars, plastic bags and boxes and finally we can keep Earth clean by recycling materials such as aluminium, paper and plastic.
In this session, we will explore:
- What can and cannot be recycled
- How to reuse old things and make this part of a valuable family activity
- How to limit our purchase of single-use items
What you need before you join :
- You are welcome to participate with your cameras on/off
- You can join with a family member or a friend
- To join the class just click on the relevant hyperlink on the time you are interested to participate on the agenda above
- You don’t need to download the Zoom application to join the room – just click on the link
- If you have any issues finding the Zoom links, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share them with you