Webinar – Create a Perfect Morning Routine : 5 Ways to Start an Amazing Day
March 21 at 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
A strong morning routine is a set of actions we perform in the morning before starting our day’s main activity which sets us up for a productive day.
What does your current morning routine look like?
- A hurried and frenzied rush out the bedroom?
- Sleeping in until the last possible minute?
- Mindlessly checking social media and not being productive?
- What are your thoughts before you get out of bed?
In this session, we will explore how to:
- Create a morning routine that works for us filled with purpose, presence, and peace
- Place our daily tasks in an Eisenhower Matrix to boost our performance
- Adopt some of the best morning routine hacks proven to boost energy and motivation throughout the day – turning us from procrastinators to high performers
What you Need to Know Before you Join:
- You are welcome to participate with your cameras on/off
- You don’t need to be experienced to join any of our yoga or anti-stress stretching classes (the instructor provides a series of modifications for every posture)
- You can join more than once during the same day
- You can join with a family member or a friend
- You don’t need any special equipment to join (instead of a mat you can use a long towel)
- To join the class just click on the relevant hyperlink on the time you are interested to participate on the agenda above
- You don’t need to download the Zoom application to join the room – just click on the link
- If you have any issues finding the Zoom links, feel free to email us here and we will share them with you