Go Green: Switching to eco-friendly cleaning materials
August 9 at 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm| Free
We are all now conscious of making micro changes in our homes to reduce our negative impact on the planet. But do you know the importance of green cleaning? It’s commonly overlooked as we don’t see a direct impact from ourselves using conventional, chemical products.
During this 60-min talk we will learn how turning to environmentally friendly cleaning products can lead to water and energy savings, they are biodegradable, and safe for our family.
In this session, we will explore:
- How do chemical cleaners affect us?
- What exactly is green cleaning?
- 11 best eco-friendly cleaning products for all around your house
What you need before you join:
- You are welcome to participate with your cameras on/off
- You can join with a family member or a friend
- To join the class just click on the relevant hyperlink on the time you are interested to participate on the agenda above
- You don’t need to download the Zoom application to join the room – just click on the link
- If you have any issues finding the Zoom links, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will share them with you