How Women who Do it All can Combat Burnout
August 8 at 11:00 am - 11:45 am| Free
Have you ever wondered why women are more burned out than men?
Women are more likely to be searching for a new role than they were a year ago, with two in five of them citing burnout as the reason why they want to leave their current employer. According to research, almost 50% of women in the UK said they were more stressed now compared to a year ago, with a similar proportion (46 per cent) reporting feeling burned out.
In this webinar we will explore:
- Is hybrid work a trap for women? Many women want flexibility but there is evidence it is not good for their careers
- Why women are more burned-out than men?
- How senior leaders can help women by creating a more wellbeing-focused company culture?
What you need before you join:
- You are welcome to participate with your cameras on/off
- You can join with a family member or a friend
- To join the class just click on the relevant hyperlink on the time you are interested to participate on the agenda above
- You don’t need to download the Zoom application to join the room – just click on the link
- If you have any issues finding the Zoom links, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share them with you